Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Oopsie!

Just a little bit premature here, as it were. Here I went and prattled on about the new season of Lost beginning tonight. In fact, it begins on January 31st, as Jazz so thoughtfully pointed out to me, and she didn't even call me a moron, or anything.
So, sorry. And, if you'd changed your plans for this evening or had set up your machinery to record the episode, again I apologize.
On the other hand, the material I wrote, just apply it to next week -- OK?

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Echomouse said...

I'm glad you were wrong because otherwise I'd have missed LOST tonight! :)

Thanks for the reminder about it starting up again. Seems years since it was on.

9:17 PM  
Blogger geewits said...

Ian, that's funny! Yesterday I thought there was a Duke game tonight and that "Survivor" would start tomorrow night. Well the Duke game is tomorrow night and "Survivor" starts next Thursday. I guess we were both in the same TV scheduling haze.

11:38 PM  
Blogger Casdok said...

ooops! But we all do it!!

12:21 AM  
Blogger laughingwolf said...

since it does not affect me, tell all the 'lies' you want to ;) lol

5:07 AM  
Blogger Jazz said...

Yer not a moron sweetheart!

It was just a senior moment... ;-)


Geewits, thanks for reminding me of Survivor!!!!

5:24 AM  
Blogger Jazz said...

As an extra: Geewits, I just checked CBS and Survivor starts on February 7. You're as bad as Ian.

5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home