5. What do you usually have for breakfast? A boiled egg, toast and peanut butter.
6. What is your middle name? Wallace, as in ‘Braveheart.’
7. What food do you dislike? Zucchini.
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? My old Blondie collection.
9. What kind of car do you drive? Nissan NX2000.
10. Favorite sandwich? Tossup between Reuben and egg salad.
11. What characteristics do you despise? Humorlessness, anality, preciousness.
12. Favorite item of clothing? Shorts, T-shirt, flip-flops.
13. If you could go anywhere in the world for a vacation, where would you go? Kauai, Palm Springs, San Diego, Ireland, England.
14. What color is your bathroom? One is ‘dill pickle’ green, the other is salmon.
15. Favorite brand of clothing? Eddie Bauer.
16. Where would you want to retire? Somewhere where it’s always warm.
17. Most memorable birthday? The one on which I was born.
18. Favorite sport to watch? Girls’ beach volleyball.
19. Furthest place you are sending this to? Depends who is reading it, but Australia, New Zealand, the UK.20.
Who do you expect to respond? Whomever.
21. Person you expect to respond first? No idea. Maybe no-one.
22. Favorite saying? Not for polite company.
23. When is your birthday? February.
24. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning.
25. What is your shoe size? 9
26. Pets? A very old cat and four fish in an outside pond.
27. What did you want to be when you were little? A fireman, a train engineer, a psychiatrist, a lawyer, a marine biologist, an architect.
28. What are you today? An ink-stained wretch and general layabout.
29. What is your favorite candy? Macadamia nut brittle.
30. Your favorite flower? Roses and plumeria (frangipani) blossoms.
31.What is a day on the calendar you are really looking forward to? The first day of spring.
32. What are you listening to right now? The hum of my desktop.
33. What was the last thing you ate? A raisin scone and peanut butter.
34. Do you wish on stars? Not so much.
35. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Turquoise.
36. What is your pet peeve? Far-far too many to list. Stupidity is probably first, however, followed by greed.
37. Last person you spoke to on the phone? A substitute newspaper editor who didn't know what in the hell I was referring to when I told him about a story interview the regular editor had set up for this afternoon.
38. Do you like the person/people you are sending this onto? Love you all madly.
39. Favorite soft drink? Ice-cold lemonade.
40. Favorite restaurant? Too many to choose just one!
41. Hair Color? Sort of mottled and grey at the temples just like Cary Grant.
42. Favorite day of the year? The day after New Year’s after all the Yuletide blather is complete.
43. What was your favorite toy as a child? Electric train.
44. Summer or winter? May it always be summer.
45. Hugs or kisses? Both and then some.
46. Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla, though I love chocolate, too.
47. Do you want your blog friends to carry this on? Up to you all.
48. When was the last time you cried? I don’t cry much, but I am a great ‘mister’. Got misty when Stumpy was put under, definitely.
49. What is under your bed? Dust bunnies (no doubt) feathers, and if there’s old underwear there, it’s not mine, OK?
50. Who is the friend you've had the longest? Karen, since first grade, and John since age 12.
51. What did you do last night? Watched an absolutely awful new show called ‘Canterbury’s Law’ about a charmless and hostile female lawyer. I give it five episodes.
53. What are you afraid of? Other than life, not much. Oh, maybe a Welcome Back Kotter comeback.
54. How many keys on your key ring? 9
55. How many years at your current job? As self-employed, about five.
56. Favorite day of the week? Friday.
57. How many states have you lived in? none
58. Do you make friends easily? Generally, yes.
59. How many folks will you send this to? All who visit this blog
60. Have the good things outweighed the bad in your life? There have been moments when I wasn’t so sure, but I’d say ‘yes’ definitely.
Labels: Not always a bed of roses