Sunday, March 23, 2008
- Name: Ian Lidster
- Location: Comox, B.C., Canada
I am a long-time journalist and currently a freelance writer who likes to keep my chops in gear by blogging. Meanwhile, I am still working hard to get my official curmudgeon certification; no small task since there is so much competition.
- A Man for all seasons -- what else?
- Everything will come true -- eventually
- So long, Arthur C. and have a good journey
- To blog or not to blog, that 'was' the question
- Only for some -- please
- To die, to sleep, to sleep perchance to dream ...
- Sixty fine reasons to fill a page
- I am now entering a state-of-grace
- It's a mineshaft modern design era
- Would you please pay a lot of money to come and he...