Wednesday, September 26, 2007

How very nice of her to give me this

Awesome in her own right blogger Lady MacLeod (if you haven't visited, you should) passed this along my way. I felt honored and, dare I say, humbled. Now, does it mean I am an 'awesome dude', an 'awesome blogger', a 'dude blogger', or what? Not entirely sure. Neither was she when she received it. In the first place she isn't a dude (thankfully), and she's much too attractive, deep and profound, not to mention genuinely witty and amazingly urbane to be considered a 'dude-ette', so whatever it is we accept our awards with grace.

I accept mine with grace. Thank you, Lady M.

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Big Brother said...

Congratulations to an awesome "dude". Is the feminine of dude a dudette, I wonder? Doesn't quite have the same ring to it.

8:51 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

Hooray for you! Again, you are very deserving, and I am honored to be counted in your group of blog friends. Rock on, Ian!

9:43 AM  
Blogger Janice Thomson said...

Congratulations again Ian. You are certainly deserving of any award out there.

1:18 PM  
Blogger jmb said...

Congratulations Ian, and from Lady Mac no less.
regards
jmb

2:19 PM  
Blogger meggie said...

Congratulations!!
Dudess?

3:00 PM  
Blogger laughingwolf said...

way to go, ian!

what's next? dud and dudness awards? ;) lol

5:50 PM  
Blogger heiresschild said...

what a manly award. *lol* CONGRATULATIONS IAN!

8:16 PM  
Blogger Groanin' Jock said...

Congratulations and thank you Ian! I'll get round to posting my own Awesome Dude blog as soon as time allows!

10:02 AM  
Blogger CS said...

Congratulations, well deserved.

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home