Monday, May 07, 2007

222222222222222222

I brazenly stole this from Christina because it looked like fun and a rather simple way to start the week. Actually, I didn steal it at all, since her challenge was for readers to do likewise. I offer the same challenge:

Two names you go by:
1) Ian
2) Poopsie (only Wendy can use this)

Two things you are wearing right now:
1) Jeans
2) A T-shirt kinda thing

Two things you want in a relationship
1) Unconditional love
2) Intimacy (sexual and otherwise)

Two of your favorite things to do:
1) Travel
2) Read
(I could actually think of 'three' here, but was only asked for two)

Two things you want very badly right now:
1) For Wendy to get a good job closer to home
2) A big fat freelance contract

Two pets you had/have:
1) Griffin (very old and charming cat)
2) Murphy (my wonderful border collie who left the planet in 1987)

Two things you did last night:
1) Finally read the Sunday papers
2) Watched Cold Case (I have a crush on Lilly)

Two things you ate today:
1) coffee (OK, I drank it)
2) Toast and PB

Two longest car rides:
1) Vancouver to San Francisco (and back)
2) Comox to Victoria (not that long in miles, but when I’m here and Wendy;s there, it seems interminable)

Two favorite holidays:
1) Easter
2) Groundhog Day (means winter’s nearly over, maybe, and I'm a Bill Murray fan)

Two favorite beverages:
1) Coffee
2) Bisquit Cognac (this is a used to be, since I no longer drink alcohol)

OK what about you?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Deb said...

Ian, this was fun to read. I enjoy when blogpals play the tags, memes etc.

11:16 AM  
Blogger Tai said...

MMM, that was great! I think I may have to run off with that!

9:46 PM  
Blogger Janice Thomson said...

I enjoyed this Ian...a further insight into the wonderful world of Ian Lidster.

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home