Thursday, November 08, 2007

Count Floyd vants you to see something real scaaaaaaary

What’s with that Heather Mills McCartney broad, anyway? Does having your leg lopped off also make you terminally stupid and render you a shrill and hysterical termagant?

Or, is that a result of having been married to Paul? You know Paul – he’s the cute/boring Beatle. Kids, ask your parents about the Beatles.

Anyway, the execrable Ms. Mills has now had the cheek (not to mention the appallingly – even for her – bad taste) to somehow compare herself and her plight in her pending divorce from Mr. Ebony and Ivory to Kate McCann -- the mother of missing Madeleine – as well as Princess Diana. Well, in the whining department the Diana comparison might work, but Kate McCann? All that would come to my mind in that regard would be: “How dare you?” Or, maybe you think Dr. McCann should cease her fretting about her missing, likely dead, child and appreciate what real suffering is all about. Actually, it frightens me to ponder the possibility that you actually think that.

So let me get this straight. Ms Mills, when this revolting divorce melodrama is settled, stands to acquire enough utterly unearned money to be able to buy Portugal. Well, Romania, at least, but she is feeling agonizing pain. Huh? Oh, and by the way, people are also threatening to kill her, she says. In fact, she has gone on national TV in both the UK and the US asserting such. Would those be the same people Diana thought were out to bump her off, too? Just wondering.

Anyway, all I can say to the terrifying Ms. Mills is, get yourself a really good spin-doctor, dear, because I think your idea of good PR is just a little askew. Oh, and please don’t be calling me up wanting to date me. I’m taken.

But, you have to wonder about Paul, too. I mean, here is a guy who has amassed so much money that he should be able to attract any hot number anywhere on the planet. I mean, some of these stinkin’ rich old farts look like toads, but they have no problem getting either bandbox young hotties, or intelligent, interesting and beautiful older women, so what is the matter with Paul? Why did he choose her out of the police line-up? Really, in comparison with Heather, Yoko Ono seems foxy and fun.

Then again, he did do that Ebony and Ivory thing. Sorry to rub that in, but it’s irresistible.

Labels: ,

15 Comments:

Blogger Jazz said...

This person has really got to disappear from news. Really, she really really does.

11:56 AM  
Blogger meggie said...

So very much in tune with your thoughts here! I could never understand why they got married in the first place. She always acted as if she couldn't stand him, & I always felt her body language showed it clearly.

Some of her claims we found utterly risible- he took her leg away, so she couldn't get out of bed to the loo??
Who needs to know things like that?

P.O.Q. as we used to say. Piss Off Quick.

1:15 PM  
Blogger Janice Thomson said...

I don't pay any attention to movie stars so I can't really comment other than to say I am glad I'm not one. :)

6:11 PM  
Blogger Big Brother said...

She obviously lost more than a leg... maybe a lobotomy?

7:08 PM  
Blogger Tanya Brown said...

I don't remember how long Linda was dead before he took up with her, but I have wondered if it was a classic rebound/grief relationship. She's a real piece of work, isn't she?

8:59 PM  
Blogger Hermes said...

There's definitely something off about Paul. Remember when he came to protest the seal hunt, waving a Canadian flag while not knowing where he was? Good days, those were. The death threats are probably coming from him. He was probably also stalking Diana and I wouldn't be surprised if he was lurking behind one of those pillars where the crash happened. He was playing his mandolin and the driver collapsed in agony.

9:07 PM  
Blogger Liz Dwyer said...

Not a fan of Heather Mills at all. I never got why he married. All I could say is that the sex must have been da bomb! LOL!

9:13 PM  
Blogger jmb said...

Another one of these people who nobody really give a damn about but keep popping up in the newspapers.
Why doesn't she take her $50 million and run off and spend it?

11:00 PM  
Blogger riseoutofme said...

But her PR people are doing a great job huh? We're talking about her, reading about her, the whole point of the exercise.

She's still a very SAD little bunny as your photo of her shows.

12:51 AM  
Blogger laughingwolf said...

most 'celebs' are so full of shit, it's a wonder they can move at all....

5:20 AM  
Blogger Tai said...

"...Yoko Ono seems foxy and fun."

The rumour circulating around my office is that I'm crazy. And my outburst of wild laughter at that line has confirmed that belief for many.

As for Ms. Mills? Beats the hell out of me. The whole thing beggars belief.

8:11 AM  
Blogger Casdok said...

Well said!!

8:39 AM  
Blogger andrea said...

I want to hurt, too!!!

1:07 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

You had me at Yoko Ono being foxy and fun. Very witty, Ian!

1:12 PM  
Blogger heartinsanfrancisco said...

I think his marriage to this gold digging bimbo so disrespected Linda's memory that he deserves to be as ashamed as he doubtless is.

Paul has always been incredibly naive.

And I knew Yoko, by the way, but never met John. (Sadly.) She is better looking than she photographs and she is very bright, but I think "fun" would be a stretch.

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home