Thursday, September 18, 2008

I came back-- sigh!

This was the view from the lanai that I gazed at while having my morning coffee each day for the last couple of weeks. Needless to say, it was just a little bit difficult to leave that.



But, I'm back. I'm weary from travel. I'm even wearier from airport security bullshit. But, the normal adversity we find with contemporary travel paranoia did not detract for one second from the heavenliness of our Kauai sojourn.

At the moment I am just personally regrouping as I come back down to this particular piece of earth upon which I live.

Will tell you all about it shortly, and will post some photos.

Good to reconnect with all my good folks.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Vic said...

Welcome back! Your coffee view does look delightful.

7:29 AM  
Blogger Janice Thomson said...

I'd find it awful hard to leave such serenity too. Good to see you back my friend.

10:41 AM  
Blogger kimber said...

Welcome back!

12:43 PM  
Blogger Echomouse said...

It looks gorgeous. Welcome home! :)

Bring on the photos.

When you're ready to get back to writing...if possible, could you at some point explain to this Ontarian why Western Canada hates Ontario so much? It's election time and a lot of stuff is being thrown around. It really broke my heart. I had no idea. And I don't understand why. Anyway, if you're up for it, I'd appreciate it. The whole thing makes me really sad.

7:46 PM  
Blogger Adele said...

good, we missed you.

4:13 AM  
Blogger thailandchani said...

Jeez.

It's beautiful! I would find it really hard to come back from that. :)


~*

8:07 AM  
Blogger laughingwolf said...

wb ian, glad all went well....

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home