Saturday, March 04, 2006

So, it's come down to this, has it?

So here I am. I had a fine blog going for myself in months past -- in fact it looked very much like this one. But then I had a complete and utter computer nervous breakdown in which hard-drive was utterly fried. So, new HD installed many many dollars later, and now I'm back -- sorta. Problem is, I lost my password to the old one and try as I might, nobody seems able to give it back to me. So, I had to start all over again. I want my friends back. I miss them. Please contact me here, I'm very, very lonely.

1 Comments:

Blogger hereiam said...

hello
I was feeling extremely discontent with the world
so I typed in 'Help me I'm alone' on a google screen.
perhaps a different context
but hello none the less
if it alleives your lonely blogging.
Have a good life
:)

3:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home